Location: Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Experience: 1-3 Years
Excellent Communication is a Must
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have work experience in IT Space.
- Coordinating with Leads/Managers, Gathering the requirements from the sales team, Negotiation skills with the client as well as candidates on the Rates, Handle end to end Recruitment Life Cycle – Sourcing, Screening, Evaluating, and Salary Negotiations
- Coordinating with the Technical / BD managers to capture the exact requirements Direct client interaction to ascertain manpower requirements & discuss over potential issues.
- Understanding the Client Requirements, sourcing talented candidates specific to the job descriptions through internal databases, group referrals, job portals Liaison and social networks for open positions
- Detailed screening and short-listing resumes based on specific criteria like skills, platforms, qualifications, US Geography, and relevant experience
- Organizing the interviews for the candidates as per schedule is given by the client.
- Following up with the candidate’s pre and post interview
- Cross-checking the documents of the candidates offered to ensure smooth completion
- Pre and post-offer follow-ups
- Ensuring the selected candidates join.
- Handle core responsibility of penetrating into the accounts handled.
- Negotiating with client & the candidate on title, compensation, roles & responsibilities
|Job Category||US Staffing|